- This event has passed.
Phone Bank to Flip the Senate
January 4 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tomorrow is Election Day in Georgia, and millions of Georgians have yet to cast their ballots.
It’s up to us to make sure that every environmentalist votes. Please join us for a phonebank today or tomorrow to get these voters to the polls.
Why are phonebanks so important on Election Day and the day before Election Day?
- 6% of the voters we called this weekend were still unsure if they would vote or not (that’s a BIG number)
- 1% were planning to drop their ballots in the mail (but it’s too late for them to do that, so we were able to help them find alternate ways to return their ballots)
- 19% said they had already voted (but we weren’t seeing that in state voter files, so we were able to help our voters track the status of their ballots)
- And we helped countless other voters find their polling locations and answer other questions
In short, these calls make a big difference.
Will you sign up for a Phonebanking Shift today?
- Monday, Jan. 4th, 4-6pm ET (today)
- Monday, Jan. 4th, 6-8pm ET (today)
- Tuesday, Jan. 5th, 10am-12pm ET (tomorrow)
- Tuesday, Jan. 5th, 12-2pm ET (tomorrow, with Dr. Ayana Elizabeth Johnson)
- Tuesday, Jan. 5th, 2-4pm ET (tomorrow)
- Tuesday, Jan. 5th, 4-6pm ET (tomorrow)
Each session begins with a training so you’ll learn exactly what you need to do. If you’re already trained, you can sign up, get your log-in information, and get right to making calls.
Polls close in 31 hours. Let’s do this!